Time for your annual Flu Shot! Prevent flu!
• Flu vaccine is the best protection against the flu. It is recommended every year for everyone 6 months and older.
• Get the flu vaccine for you and your children every year! It helps make flu sickness milder or prevents it all together.
• Getting the vaccine early in the fall means you and your children will be protected when flu season starts.
• Ask people close to your children, like babysitters and relatives, to get the vaccine, too.
• The vaccine is especially important for people with certain health conditions, like asthma, diabetes, heart or lung conditions because the flu can make them even sicker.