Anyone interested in becoming a school bus driver or a bus aide, please contact the Transportation office in person.
Please contact the Transportation office
for any bus changes.
Please make sure your children are at their bus stop and ready to board the bus before the bus gets there in the morning.
Transportation of Students
- All students in grades Kindergarten through 3 will be transported to and from school.
- All students in grades 4-6 will be picked up provided the distance between the attending school and point of pick up or delivery exceeds three quarters (3/4) of a mile. For students in grades 7-12, the limit is one (1) mile.
- Where several residences are near each other, a central location may be designated as a common stop.
- Where students live on a spur road, those who are approximately 600 feet or less from the corner may be required to walk to and from the corner.
- Observe same conduct as in the classroom.
- Be courteous, use no profane language.
- Do not eat or drink on the bus.
- Keep the bus clean.
- Cooperate with the driver.
- Stay in your seat.
- Bus driver is authorized to assign seats.