New Student Registration » New Student Registration

New Student Registration

Welcome To Le Roy!

We are looking forward to helping prepare your student for an exciting educational experience.

To make our registration as accessible and safe as possible we are starting an online registration process. 


The Basics:

All our documents are online now as fillable PDFs. Follow this link to go to the Le Roy CSD secure registration page.  Our registration form uses FamilyID which is the program we also use for all our sports registrations. You'll follow a few simple steps to create a FamilyID account, but you'll find we use it quite often K-12. Click on the Le Roy CSD secure registration link and follow the directions to create the account. If you want a video overview this can help Video: how do I create a FamilyID account

  1. If you're struggling with the technology we're here to help!
    1. you can still download the forms but print them, fill them out by hand, and bring the documents below to register in person.
    2. OR you can call to arrange a time to pick up a hard copy of the registration materials. For grades UPK-6, please contact Kelley Caffo at 585-768-7115, (Option 4) and for grades 7-12, please contact Mary Ann Sullivan at 585-768-5531 to schedule an appointment.

Supporting Documents Needed:

Please take a look at the supporting documents you'll need to register whether it's online or in person.


  • Proof of Birth: You must provide a student’s birth certificate or other satisfactory evidence of age.
  • Proof of Immunization (with official stamp or signature of health care provider)
  • Valid Drivers License
  • Proof of Residency (need two proofs)
    • If you own your home, you must provide a current tax bill or mortgage statement (your names and address must appear on the bill)
    • If you rent your home, you must supply a copy of the signed lease agreement with the term listed. The lease should have the students' names on it too.
    • If you rent without a lease, you must fill out the landlord affidavit, have it notarized, and submit additional proofs of physical address
    • Plus a Utility Bill connected to the residence (cable, house phone, propane bill, etc.)


In all cases above, a post office box is not an acceptable address.

If you live with a district resident – and do not pay rent, you must complete an affidavit and have it notarized. The second is to be signed/notarized by the person you will be living with who must also provide proof of address (mortgage, deed, lease, and two additional proofs of address).

Special Circumstances

  • Custody issues – please provide appropriate documentation.
    • (If both parents are not in the household we need a copy of one of the following)
    • Court Custody Papers
    • Divorce Documents indicating Custody
    • Notarized Affidavit (supplied by us)
    • Foster children- please provide a 2999 Form


These documents have been revised to comply with the Amendment of Regulations of the Commissioner of Education (Subdivision (y) of section 100.2) as adopted by the Board of Regents on December 16, 2014.

Complaints concerning enrollment and registration can be submitted to the OAG by mail to 120 Broadway, 23rd Floor, New York, NY 10271, by phone to (212 416-8250, or by email to [email protected].