- The program will run from Monday, November 5th, 2018 - Thursday, May 2nd, 2019.
- The program will run Monday - Thursday only (no Fridays).
- The program will not be available during the following times - on holidays, when school is not in session, or on Superintendent's Conference Days - (which are November 9th, January 25th)
- Program times are Monday - Thursday - 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM and 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Anyone interested in participating in the Walking Program must register and pay a refundable $25 deposit to secure a Le Roy CSD Identification Badge/Card. The badge/card can be purchased at the District Office only through Lori Wrobel. The badge/card will be numbered and only programmed for the walking times previously mentioned. Family members (husband and wife) can share one badge/card, but both must register if they plan on walking.
- Entry for the Walking Program will only be accessible through the Trigon Gym Doors.
- Those registering for the Walking Program will have access only to the first floor at the Wolcott Street School.
- Walkers must sign in and out using the clipboard at the Trigon Gym Entrance.
- Rules and regulations will be distributed to all walkers at registration.
- Registration opens Monday, October 15th through March 1st.
* Please register to participate *
**Don't forget to pre-register, classes fill quickly**
*Pre-registration is required 768-8131 x-4209
If you are interested in being an instructor for a class please click on the Instructor Registration link.
If you have any questions please contact Lynda Lowe at email@example.com